Stop just betting on a “feel-good” story
Start capitalizing from market cycles
Long Ideas for Sectors in Bull Markets
Short Ideas for Sectors That Bubbles Ended
How does FMC approach this?
Seek out where we are in the market cycle.
Is it a bull or bear market?
We seek sectors with
long-term bull market potential.
Matching the story + price action.
We seek to identify the best in class stocks to benefit from the sector bull market.
Fundamental analysis is used for identifying the quality of the companies
technical analysis for entry and exit of positions,
what we call “Technimental Investing” through Market Cycles.
Markets Trade on Fundamental & Technicals. “The great traders understand this pivot”– Mohamed El-Erian (PIMCO, former CEO)
SECTOR CYCLE SPOTLIGHT
- Capitalize on the different sector bull and bear markets at various stage of the business cycle.
- Don’t miss the sectors that outperform at a different phase of the cycle.
- Avoid sectors that underperform at different stages of the cycle.
- Avoid buying looming bear sectors.
HISTORICAL TECHNICALS INSIGHTS
- Look back at past sector bull cycles to where the current sector is in the cycle beat the street to ride the bull market or avoid buying at the top of the sector cycle
- Global economic reports focused on US & Asia, and housing activity (2 per/month).
- We look at the economic leading economic factors that impact the stock market and global economy.
- Stop being overly bullish or bearish and stick to the facts.
TRADE SPECIFIC SPOTLIGHT
- Stock Specific and ETFs to potentially profit from the sector cycle
- Insights to avoid the looming sector bear market
- Short ideas for when the bubble ends
- Technicals to minimize downside
- Technicals to hold on through the cycle
- Time frame of 2-3 years to capture multi-year sector bull markets.
Identifying Opportunities Across The Cycle
- Suitable for professional and private investors looking for independent views.
- Sector insights across multiple sectors in bull or bear markets.
- Stock specific long and shorts ideas for portfolios.
Investors that want to capture sectors in bull cycles
and avoid bear cycles.
Your market cycle ideas are led by Paul Farrugia and his team.
Mr. Farrugia is a former Licensed Associate Portfolio Manager and Vice President of Investment Research. He has previously worked directly with 2 award-winning Portfolio Managers in Toronto, Canada.
Market Cycle Alerts are provided as information only and should not be taken as investment or trading advice. Any investments, trades, and/or speculations made in light of the ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise. Subscribers to the FMC Market Cycles agree to the disclaimer.